Payday Loan Claims
Have you ever taken out a Payday Loan that was difficult to afford? – You are not alone!
We have helped many clients who have fallen victim to bad lending practices from Payday Loan Companies. Some people have spiralled into further financial difficulties and have become trapped in debt. This should never have happened if suitable checks had been carried out by those companies before agreeing the loans.
Our Mis-sold Payday Loan team can assist you by carrying out a full personal fact find for you so we can establish whether you can make a claim. We look to reclaim interest and charges on your loans, plus 8% statutory interest.
It's very simple you may have been mis-sold a Payday Loan if :-
- Your Lender continuously rolled your loan over from month to month with or without asking you for permission
- Your Lender failed to complete a full affordability check to see if the loan was right for you every time you were given further credit
- You struggled to afford repayments
- The Payday Loan Company did not listen to your concerns at the time
Whether your lender only rolled your loan over for 1 month or 20+ months, lenders are required to complete a proper affordability check each time to assess that the loan is right for you and that you can afford it (as per the FCA’s guidelines on responsible lending).
If this sounds like you then why not speak to one of our advisors today on 01625 524187 for more information.
- Average PPI Claim¹£2,228.63
- Average PBA Claim²£2,037.63